By Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez
This booklet describes a number of recommendations to handle variation-related layout demanding situations for analog blocks in mixed-signal systems-on-chip. The tools awarded are effects from fresh examine works related to receiver front-end circuits, baseband filter out linearization, and knowledge conversion. those circuit-level thoughts are defined, with their relationships to rising system-level calibration ways, to music the performances of analog circuits with electronic counsel or keep watch over. assurance additionally contains a technique to make the most of on-chip temperature sensors to degree the sign strength and linearity features of analog/RF circuits, as proven via attempt chip measurements.
- Describes various variation-tolerant analog circuit layout examples, together with from RF front-ends, high-performance ADCs and baseband filters;
- Includes integrated checking out options, associated with present business trends;
- Balances digitally-assisted functionality tuning with analog functionality tuning and mismatch aid approaches;
- Describes theoretical thoughts in addition to experimental effects for try chips designed with variation-aware techniques.
Read or Download Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip PDF
Best systems architecture books
Why do not commonplace company tasks cross as easily as initiatives you advance for the net? Does the remaining architectural type fairly current a workable replacement for development disbursed platforms and enterprise-class functions? during this insightful booklet, 3 SOA specialists supply a down-to-earth rationalization of relaxation and reveal how one can boost basic and stylish allotted hypermedia platforms via utilising the Web's guiding rules to universal firm computing difficulties.
The ebook isn't prepared by means of product, really by means of the governance and hazard insurance tactics. A given product could be represented in a number of areas in the e-book and a given strategy may perhaps comprise a number of product references. to make sure that we hold ourselves grounded in actual difficulties, the publication is written as a magazine of a fictional corporation developing its governance tactics.
Grasp your Raspberry Pi in a flash with this easy-to-follow advisor Raspberry Pi For Dummies, 2d variation is a finished consultant to this interesting expertise, totally up-to-date to align with the Rev three board. Veteran expertise authors supply professional perception and tips that get you up and operating quick, permitting you to discover the total functions of your Raspberry Pi.
This e-book introduces diversified interconnection networks utilized to assorted structures. Interconnection networks are used to speak processing devices in a multi-processor method, routers in conversation networks, and servers in information facilities. Queuing ideas are utilized to interconnection networks to help a better usage of assets.
- Soft Error Mechanisms, Modeling and Mitigation
- Multimedia Multiprocessor Systems: Analysis, Design and Management (Embedded Systems)
- Handbook of Signal Processing Systems
- Embedded Systems Design for High-Speed Data Acquisition and Control
- Foundations of Hardware IP Protection
Additional info for Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip