By Fernando Cornejo,John Janovec
Seeds of Amazonian Plants is the 1st box consultant to regard the intense range of seeds and diaspores of vegetation often encountered within the Amazon and different lowland wet forests of the yankee tropics. This stunningly illustrated consultant positive aspects an easy-to-use whole-plant method of seed id that offers distinctive descriptions not just of the seeds but in addition of the behavior, trunk, bark, leaves, infructescence, and fruit of Amazonian crops, in addition to information regarding the identified makes use of and distribution of every genus. featuring those descriptions including 750 full-color pictures and a distinct id key, this ultimate box consultant permits clients to spot seeds of 544 genera and 131 households of plants.
- The so much entire box advisor to Amazonian seeds
- Features 750 full-color photographs that make identity easy
- Covers 544 genera and 131 households of Amazonian plants
- Describes seeds, behavior, trunk, bark, leaves, infructescence, and fruit
- Includes particular seed identity key
- Compact, transportable, and fantastically illustrated--the excellent box guide