By Shuangbao Paul Wang,Robert S. Ledley
This ebook offers the basics of machine structure for safeguard. It covers quite a lot of laptop undefined, process software program and knowledge options from a safety viewpoint. it truly is crucial for desktop technology and safeguard pros to appreciate either and software program safety suggestions to outlive within the workplace.
- Examination of reminiscence, CPU structure and process implementation
- Discussion of laptop buses and a dual-port bus interface
- Examples disguise a board spectrum of and software program systems
- Design and implementation of a patent-pending safe desktop system
- Includes the newest patent-pending applied sciences in structure security
- Placement of pcs in a safety fulfilled community environment
- Co-authored by means of the inventor of the trendy Computed Tomography (CT) scanner
- Provides site for lecture notes, safeguard instruments and most up-to-date updates
Read Online or Download Computer Architecture and Security: Fundamentals of Designing Secure Computer Systems PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Why do not commonplace firm initiatives pass as easily as initiatives you improve for the internet? Does the remainder architectural variety relatively current a potential replacement for construction allotted structures and enterprise-class purposes? during this insightful publication, 3 SOA specialists offer a down-to-earth rationalization of relaxation and display how one can improve basic and chic allotted hypermedia platforms by way of using the Web's guiding ideas to universal company computing difficulties.
The ebook isn't geared up by way of product, relatively by way of the governance and threat insurance techniques. A given product can be represented in a number of areas in the booklet and a given technique may well comprise a number of product references. to make sure that we hold ourselves grounded in actual difficulties, the ebook is written as a magazine of a fictional corporation constructing its governance strategies.
Grasp your Raspberry Pi in a flash with this easy-to-follow consultant Raspberry Pi For Dummies, second variation is a complete consultant to this intriguing know-how, absolutely up-to-date to align with the Rev three board. Veteran know-how authors supply professional perception and counsel that get you up and operating quick, permitting you to discover the total services of your Raspberry Pi.
This publication introduces varied interconnection networks utilized to varied structures. Interconnection networks are used to speak processing devices in a multi-processor process, routers in verbal exchange networks, and servers in facts facilities. Queuing suggestions are utilized to interconnection networks to aid a better usage of assets.
- Storage Networking Fundamentals: An Introduction to Storage Devices, Subsystems, Applications, Management, and File Systems: Vol 1
- Molecular Computing: Origins and Promises
- Microservices with Azure
- Cloud Foundry: The Definitive Guide: Develop, Deploy, and Scale
Extra info for Computer Architecture and Security: Fundamentals of Designing Secure Computer Systems